Making Substantive Changes in Thinking and Lifestyle
Home Study - An Alternative
Facilitated Home Study with a Certified Coach/Facilitator
Home Study courses are
||Persons who want to overcome
self-defeating thoughts and behaviors.
||Persons who must turn their
||Persons who wish to create a
new life story.
||Persons who will make an About
Face from crime.
||Persons who just want to live a
more happy and productive life.
To qualify for this program;
Persons must be located more than a 100 miles or two hours travel
time of our training center (Wheaton, Maryland) and
Persons who cannot attend the live, one-day group session because
of time and travel or serious physical challenges.
You will have an opportunity to work with an experienced, skilled,
certified coach, who will facilitate the process by Group Telephone Conference Call or Computer Webinar.
The Process has Three Major Goals
||One: coach cognitve life
||Two: change distorted
||Three: build self-esteem.
1. Group coaching sessions will be conducted by telephone and or computer
2. Sessions will be timed at 2 hrs per week for 4 weeks. Expect some time to
be applied to personal study.
3. After registration and payment, a certified coach/facilitator will contact you
to schedule dates for telephone or webinar coaching sessions.
4. You will receive your workbook and complete instructions by mail.
5. The course must be completed within thirty days. One 2-hour session a week plus
personal study for 4 weeks.
6. At the end of each session, there will be a review and workbook assignment for
the following session.
7. After completing the classes, mail in the completed work book for
8. When you have successfully completed the course, you will receive a
'Certificate of Completion'.
||The open book Offender test
requires that you score 70% or more for a passing grade. You may be re-tested until you receive a
passing grade if you wish.
||Your certificate of participation
and completion may be presented for consideration to your Lawyer, Case Worker and/or the Judge in your
||Having a Certificate of Completion
shows that you participated in a Cognitive Awareness Life Skills program designed to initiate a desire
to change thinking and behavior.
||The persons who supervise your
activities, including your Judge, may have a favorable view of your personal endeavor to take steps
toward changing your behavior.
Please see our contact page for further
Or call 301-774-2374
The 'About Face' Project